Wednesday, September 1, 2010

........................1st Day Of Spring

Hi, Today is the first day of spring and we had lots of goodies come in today, Cosmo Cricket Christmas range, Prima and My Minds's Eye.
Below is a kid's class for the school Holidays.
Christmas Cards and Tags
Monday 27th Of Sep 1.00 to 3.00 and Friday 8th Of Oct
Need to bring: Kindy Glitz, Tape and Foam dots or tape, Paper trimmer and Bling.
The class is for 7 and up,
book now 47218833.

Beautiful Prima Annalee,

My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found, Market Street,
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found, Portobella Road,
My Mind's Eye, Lost and found, Union Square,
My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found, Madison Avenue,
And Cosmo Cricket, Mitten Weather,
We have started putting together a Christmas Cave, which is doing to have all the beautiful Christmas papers, of the page item and embellishments in it, so make sure you have a look next time your in.
Don't forget Linda's Class on this Saturday!
Thanks Fred :-)

No comments: