Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We have some gorgeous brand new stock to start this blog off with.

We have some new charms and embellishments for all the altered artists out there... there's watchparts, thermometers, old coins and decorative latches...

Photobucket

And some pretty little houseware items from Miss Rose Sister Violet. You'll never want to actually use these, they're just too lush and pretty!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course some gorgeous aprons to go along with them!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Some seasonal and glitter papers from firstly Making Memories and underneath, Stemma...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The new spooky Somerset Studio magazine...

Photobucket

Last but not least we have some new albums from Making Memories. There's a nicely textured corduroy album for your scrapbooking, and a festively decorated recipe book - for all those seasonal goodies.

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shaz :) said...

Love all the new pretty girly things Simone. They are gawjuzzzzzzzzz!
Lok forward to seeing them in real life when I come in.
Hugz
Shaz :)

Shaz :) said...

Picked up my apron today and I loooooooooove it!!!!!!!
Now all I need is to add my pink bows and ribbons to it, and my little charms and I am set!

Its a really comfy apron to wear as well, so I would suggest to anyone looking, grab one before they all go!

Hugz
Shaz :)